Notice

To those places affected by the smog, please take good care of yourself and wear a proper mask. Not the surgical mask but a real N95 mask. - Ry4nTr3

Sunday, January 3, 2010

New feature added!

Lately I noticed that I have international visitors coming to my website. Therefore, I've added a translation function on the right sidebar of my blog. For those who wishes to read my website in their own language, you can select at the drop down list on the right sidebar and translate it. I'm sorry if any of the language that you want doesn't exist in the list as that is the only ones provided by Google engines.

Other than that, I've added a jukebox for some entertainment while reading my blog. Sorry again if the songs aren't to your liking but it seems ok for me. Hehe! Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy my blog as well as myself writing about it to you. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! I really appreciate for the feedback. :)