Notice

To those places affected by the smog, please take good care of yourself and wear a proper mask. Not the surgical mask but a real N95 mask. - Ry4nTr3

Sunday, March 20, 2011

My Facebook has been officially deleted!


Wow... that is one long time span since I've come back here to write about my blog! Cool image eh? I got it from the internet and it does gives a serious meaning! Hehe... Anyway, I've just deleted my Facebook due to my 'friends' which are mostly 'gaming' friends. I've lost track of my friends, family and relatives as 'they' are more than all those combined. Yea, I know it's my fault therefore I'm going to put a stop to all that.

I've tried to delete it one by one but unfortunately Facebook doesn't offer multiple selection. It's really tedious to delete one by one whereas categorizing them too! Long story short, delete all. So for those who notice of my mysterious disappearance, relax... I've just created a new account with the same name. You can add me up again or I'll try to add you if I'll come across your profile. Hey, it's not easy for me ok? I'll my months and months of game as well as high level character are gone!

Anyway, don't start thinking that 'He blocked me!' or 'He deleted me!' kind of stuff. I wouldn't do that unless I have a reason to do so but if you want to, I don't even care though. Your brain, your thoughts. None of my concern. There you have it! Spread it out to your friends as this is really and truly unintentional. ~ Cheers mate! :)

2 comments:

  1. Now fb allowed us to delete it in one goal.. or you may hide/block the app or you may unlike it at your favorites there, then it will clear all the games app for you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea. I just learned that as well because trying countless time to delete it and it will only deactivate. The reason why I am trying to delete my account was I can't do a multiple selection of friends (don't know now if they have enable multiple selection?) which I wanted to remove. Out of frustration, there ya go! Just delete them. Hehe... :P

      Delete

Thank you for the comments! I really appreciate for the feedback. :)