Notice

To those places affected by the smog, please take good care of yourself and wear a proper mask. Not the surgical mask but a real N95 mask. - Ry4nTr3

Thursday, February 5, 2009

~Sleepy...

I don't know why but for the past few days I've been very sleepy in the office. Some of my friends said that I may be exhausted, I might be sleeping late and some even says that I may be into my work too much. I do sleep right on time and I delegate my work well so what gives? Anyway, whatever it is perhaps I'm a little exhausted and  it could be because of my work schedule. I just realize about it a few weeks ago where I have ONLY 3 hours for myself everyday. What does it mean?



"What do you want? Uh..."

Let's do the math. I woke up at 4am everyday since I need to have my Subuh prayer at 5am and my breakfast at 5.15am and the bus will leave at 6pm. So from 4am-6am is 2 hours. My working hours is 12 hours (6am-6pm) and although there is a 1 and a half hour break in the afternoon, for me it's still not a resting time. After working hours, I head back and I have my dinner until 7pm so, 6pm - 7pm = 1 hour. After that is my time to rest from 7pm onwards. Cool? Well I need to sleep at least 6 hours a day and no less than that. So if I woke up at 4am and I need 6 hours of sleep, therefore I need to sleep at 10pm! In math it'll look like this (for the timing calculation, I don't have to go in details about it as it's all approximation);

Wake up + breakfast + waiting for bus = 2 hours (4am-6am)
Working hours = 12 hours (6am-6pm)
Dinner = 1 hour (6pm-7pm)
Sleep = 6 hours (10pm-4am)
1 day = 24 hours

Therefore,
24 - (2 + 12 + 1 + 6) = 3 hours!


As you can see, I have only 3 hours daily for my leisure time and the rest goes for my work. No wonder I am this sleepy! Gosh! But still, I do have my rests on Friday and it's mostly used by my friend to come over and sometimes for me to go to Doha to buy my necessity. Argh! I need more rests... I did explained the math to several of my friends and I have quite a response. Some was surprise as they never thought of it and some says that it's normal for the place where I am working. I guess it's just me who need to get use of this robotic looping lifestyle. What do you think? Do share your thoughts. ~Sigh...

2 comments:

  1. i think u need another long vacation leave... hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh...i have long wished for that sis! i really2 do...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! I really appreciate for the feedback. :)