Notice

To those places affected by the smog, please take good care of yourself and wear a proper mask. Not the surgical mask but a real N95 mask. - Ry4nTr3

Friday, March 13, 2009

Good things happen to people who wait...

The waiting has ended! It was a surprise for me from my boss that he gave me something that I’ve longed for since I’ve managed to complete the Rubik’s Cube. You can check my post here. I have managed to solve the Rubik’s Cube in 4 days after days of training from my boss. I have him to thank for the guidance that he gave in teaching on ways to solve the cube where the I was tormented since I was small to solve the darn cube but it has ended. Anyway what am I talking about the wait and all? Well, I have the ORIGINAL Rubik's Cube! Hehe... It's like a reward for me from my boss since I am searching for the original cube after I have managed to solve the cube because the training cube was painful with the sharp edges and it get stuck sometimes when you try to turn the cube. Anyway it was worthed since I know the secret of the cube!

I thought it was impossible to find it anywhere around here since the cube seems to be more like a nuisance than a puzzle for everyone. It was one of the 'impossible' puzzle to be solved as you try to solve all color to make it the same but the problem is that when you solve one of the surface and starts the other one, the first surface will be disturbed. Haih... Problematic right? Anyway, I want to show off my...ehem...ORIGINAL cube!


Nice packaging...


The Rubik's Cube upclose!


The cube must have the following logo as a mark that it's the original product.

Other than that, I was also given a chance to try on the Pocket Cube which was smaller with the size of 2x2. The original cube size was 3x3. There are many more that we can find with various size and shape. Some examples can seen from here and here. These are hardcore cuber collector! Hehe... Well, here's a look on how does a Pocket Cube looks compare to the original cube size.

 
The Pocket Cube (left) and the original cube.


 
It's very small but don't underestimate the puzzle that lies within...

 
As usual, the original logo that give the cube an original look.

I've tried the Pocket Cube and it was fairly easy to solve compare to the original cube. Perhaps it's the size I guess. Anyway, I was only given the original cube as a present since I've managed to solve the original cube but the Pocket Cube was only as a test as my boss bought it for his son because I broke the other Pocket Cube when I was trying to solve it but I was doing it too fast. Ah... Careful...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! I really appreciate for the feedback. :)