Notice

To those places affected by the smog, please take good care of yourself and wear a proper mask. Not the surgical mask but a real N95 mask. - Ry4nTr3

Monday, March 15, 2010

My friends are 'working'...

I've just completed my work and I'm kind of free at the moment so I took some of these photos for fun. I would say it's just another day at the office. Hehe! We should have some fun once in a while right? Don't get stress out guys. Chill...

My colleagues at the office

As you can see, they're pretty serious with their work. So it seems... But there're more to it. :)

I think she would say something like this?

 ...and he would say something like this?

...and this is my desk. Cool huh?

Anyway, who knows what could be behind those monitors as from what I can see, they are in their own world. Well as for me, I can't really do much as my location is facing the walkpath and the boss could 'NGAP' me anytime when he walks by if I do any hanky-panky stuff! (you-know-what!). Haha...

Again, it's just another day at the office... Haih... :)

2 comments:

  1. Thr's a laptop and a desktop..?? So hard wrking ar bro.. Good good! Work smart..!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe...it's for a project where I was doing a testing for software compatibility and my laptop was lack for power. So I need the PC. :) Thanks sis! Will do that sis.

      Delete

Thank you for the comments! I really appreciate for the feedback. :)