Notice

To those places affected by the smog, please take good care of yourself and wear a proper mask. Not the surgical mask but a real N95 mask. - Ry4nTr3

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Be SAFE on the road! Remember your loved ones!

I was browsing YouTube and I’ve stumbled upon several interesting commercial from the local about safety awareness. It’s creative as well as humorous to watch. They were translated in 3 languages which is Malay, English and Chinese. Perhaps there could be more, I don’t know… So I decided to compile all of them into one post so that you can enjoy all of them without having to search them anywhere else. Anyway, enjoy as well take note of the advises that was given in the videos. It might be funny but it does serve a purpose to save you and your loved ones from harm on the road. Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! I really appreciate for the feedback. :)