Notice

To those places affected by the smog, please take good care of yourself and wear a proper mask. Not the surgical mask but a real N95 mask. - Ry4nTr3

Saturday, June 21, 2014

2014? It's still alive and kicking!

Hey guys.

It has been a while since I've written on my blog. It seems since last year on September 2013 which was the last time I've blogged, my blog has been visited countless times and I can say that it is still running. Mostly in regards to 'PTPTN' payment (first time?). Oh well, I'm glad that it helped so many people (mainly students?) in starting to pay back their loans after their studies. Yes, doing it online is so much convenient!

From me, I'm still paying back my loan until now and I think a couple more and I would be free from it (at last!). Ain't easy I can tell you but then, it helped me for my studies so it's fair that I pay it back.

Speaking of which over the years I've seen demonstrations and riot in regards to this loan. Either it was too much or as a burden for the student. Well I was one of them and I am still using the 3% interest and not the Ujrah type. I didn't come from a well off family and I shouldered the loan by myself without the aid from my parents because I wanted them not to take the burden since they've sacrificed a lot for me already. I took the max loan and even an extended of 2 years more of my studies (can you imagine how much the total was?!). Since I wasn't that bright, so yea, I've got extended. Boo.

Hey you needed to study and you needed money right? When you made the loan, you were hoping and praying that you'll get it. Now you've got it so why are you complaining? Suck it up and pay. Not many people had the opportunity like you did or even qualify for a loan. Remember that.

So guys, please pay up. When you're done, the money can benefit to those who just started their studies in the higher institution which needed the a lot of financial aid. If you need any assistance in setting up you're online payment (Maybank only please), I could try my best to assist you since perhaps the layout of my previous post might be outdated with Maybank's new design.

Till next time! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! I really appreciate for the feedback. :)