Notice

To those places affected by the smog, please take good care of yourself and wear a proper mask. Not the surgical mask but a real N95 mask. - Ry4nTr3

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Back to normal

Well I've checked the Twitter account for Maxis and it seems that they've deleted the spams because as you can see from the picture below, there was a skip on the dates from 21.06.2014 to today's date (24.06.2014). The spam occurred on the 22.06.2014. I hope they've taken actions in preventing this from happening again.


Well no thank you for me to inform them about it. Kinda ironic because I thought 'MaxisListens'? *smirk* Just kidding! Helping them is good enough for me. Anyway to everyone out there out there who's very active in the digital world, please be careful about your account. Never take advantage by saying everything will be a-okay. Never.

Tips: If it doesn't seems right, then perhaps it is.

Be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! I really appreciate for the feedback. :)