Notice

To those places affected by the smog, please take good care of yourself and wear a proper mask. Not the surgical mask but a real N95 mask. - Ry4nTr3

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Ramadhan Kareem!

Assalamualaikum dear muslim readers...

Picture courtesy of Rizviarts
Alhamdulillah ya Allah!

That's all I can say to express my feelings for the month of Ramadhan. I've started to fast and I've completed my first day of fasting. It was an exciting feeling because Ramadhan happens only once a year. Although I have to bear in performing my fast oversea away from my loved ones but I'll make it through (ain't easy with plenty of challenges!). I've been performing my fast at oversea since the last 2-3 years. The only special thing about this year is that I'll be celebrating my Eid together with my family. Yea! Why? I've not celebrated Eid with my family like for years if I've recalled correctly. So this year it is something to look forward to. InsyaAllah.

Anyway, I wish the best of luck to all my readers in performing your prayers and obligations on the month of Ramadhan. May we obtain countless blessings from Allah.

Amin ya Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! I really appreciate for the feedback. :)