Notice

To those places affected by the smog, please take good care of yourself and wear a proper mask. Not the surgical mask but a real N95 mask. - Ry4nTr3

Monday, March 16, 2009

Congratulation!

Congratulation to my friend, Hamli, on launching his new blog. Looks like I've inspired him on blogging as well as choosing Windows Live as his choice for blogging.

Read his quote here, "Thanks to my friend Ryonall giving me an idea of which weblog to choose, he is the one who start uses this windows live to create blog.. and then, as he is IT people, so i just follow what he use :D i hope it is the best.. Thanks again Ryonall..". Ah, things I do for my friends... This shows that IT is not just an expertise on hardware and software but it can bring relationships closer (I think?). So Ham, you're most welcome if I've inspired you and expanding your hobbies on another area.

Here's a screen shot of his Windows Space,



Well whatever it is, I hope that he'll have fun as well as finding out more uses for Windows Live other than only blogging. You can visit his blog here. Anyway, good luck on your blog Ham and keep it alive! Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! I really appreciate for the feedback. :)