Notice

To those places affected by the smog, please take good care of yourself and wear a proper mask. Not the surgical mask but a real N95 mask. - Ry4nTr3

Monday, March 16, 2009

Wierd...

It's weird... it's really, really weird... I mean, it's really, really, really weird... Don't you think? Weird... Aw, shucks! I was just playing around with everyone! Haha! Eh? Not funny? (You wanna die punk?! You better laugh or else!)

Anyway, it seems like most visitors and my friends enjoy reading my blog with the title 'I got ripped off!'. Everyone enjoys hearing my pants cracked into two. With my @#$&*^& exposed then seeing my #$%!!@# and my two #$@#%$ dangling eh? What are those things that are dangling? Figure it out yourself! (Gosh, you were thinking about... THAT? Pervert!) Haha... I'm just messing with you!

Well, I'm glad that I can make people laugh out through their day from reading my blogs and sharing my experiences with them. Perhaps I did save them from their misery I guess? Here's a comment from my friend,

"nel seriously i cannot read your blog during my working time. i laughed when i read it, my colleague semua heran. i blame you nel! hahahahahaha :))" - No name (I don't make this up aight? It's really by 'No name'!)

(I'm to be blamed?) Err... We'll skip that one. What I'm trying to say is that I'm just happy that I can make people laugh from reading my blog. (I did said that just now right?) It makes me happy to see everyone happy. So do drop by quite often as you might not know what you may stumble upon! (...and to blame me more I guess!)

Oh and again, if anyone who didn't register with Windows Live and you can't drop comments on my blog, you can drop one at my Guest Book but please leave your name or something so that I can thank you properly. Pretty please! Example,

"Yo Ryan! Your blog is so COOL! So cool it's cooler that a cooler that cools off a cold food man!" - Mr. Bean <--- 'leave something like this'.

Aight? So get it? Furthermore, it makes me appreciate you more if I know who you are because later on, don't start blaming me when I accidentally thank someone else and then you will say that I don't appreciate you after dropping me lots of comments when you didn't leave your name there. (Padan muka! Keh! Keh! Keh!)

Anyway, that's all from me so cheers everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! I really appreciate for the feedback. :)