Notice

To those places affected by the smog, please take good care of yourself and wear a proper mask. Not the surgical mask but a real N95 mask. - Ry4nTr3

Thursday, March 5, 2009

I've done it!

I've started twisting and turning but it won't let me go. I try again and again but it ended up in a failure. It is slowly eating my mind, taking my soul and leaving me in an eternity of emptiness as I can't think of any way to escape it's clutches of infinite puzzle. I lose my confidence, my life and my pride. I didn't know what to do. All these years it haunts me and it's been a heavy burden to me... No matter how many times I destroy it, it will always be with me. Forever...

But now, I have been released from its torment! I am free! Free from your mind twisting puzzle! Hey folks, it's just a Rubik's Cube. Yes the Rubik's Cube... It has been around for ages and it's a very tough puzzle. Well of all the places in the world, I manage to solve it with the help of my manager. He was really good at it. He solved it in less than 3 minutes! Well, it's not a world record but for me that's quite fast. Here are some photos for those who want to know what is Rubik's Cube.


On the left is 2x2 cube called 'Pocket Cube' and on the right is the 3x3 cube called 'Rubik's Cube'


A different angle on the cube and the sticker peeled off as I have trained furiously to solve it!


This is me holding both cube after solving both one after another

Other than that I have also manages to solve another puzzle by Rubik's which is Rubik's Snake! Where you will have to make from a straight line into a ball. Still blur? Here are some photos to explain what I'm talking about. :)

 
This is a Rubik's Snake. It's more like a stick than a snake. So you got to tranform from this...


 ...to this. Get the idea?


Another angle on the 'Ball' shape.

So that's it about the Rubik's puzzle. If you want to know more about Rubik's puzzles, you can visit the official site here. It has the latest updates as well as ways to SOLVE (I know you want it...) the cube. Enjoy and good luck! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! I really appreciate for the feedback. :)