Notice

To those places affected by the smog, please take good care of yourself and wear a proper mask. Not the surgical mask but a real N95 mask. - Ry4nTr3

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New 2010 Year!



Hey there every everyone.

Soon it's going to be two-oh-one-oh (2-0-1-0)! Goodbye 2009. I wish everyone have a great 2010 and may 2009 be something of a great memory. I too have some great memories of 2009 and I hope it will make me a better person for 2010.

Udah gik nyusah mak bapak, tolong mak bapak kita, ngenang sidak and polah cdak happy. Haa...ya baruk mok namanya resolusi. Mun dapat polah semua ya, it's going to be great for you and your family. Make yourself better than you were before and make yourself close to Allah. May Allah bless you with better life and prosperity in life. Celebrate and enjoy the coming of 2010! Be happy and be cheerful everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! I really appreciate for the feedback. :)