Notice

To those places affected by the smog, please take good care of yourself and wear a proper mask. Not the surgical mask but a real N95 mask. - Ry4nTr3

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Blog feature upgrade?

I've been thinking for days now about my blog where I've been receiving comments and some of the comments are from 'Anonymous'. Okay, it's not wrong to use that ID if you don't want to be known but then it kinda makes me feel like I'm not reaching out to you guys or another sense of replying to you. Why? Because if you've used a unique ID then you will know that I'm really replying to you but when most are using the same Anonymous ID, I'm like replying to all at once because I'll put 'Dear Anonymous...' or maybe I have to write 'Dear Anonymous 1' to at least differentiate it which is still very confusing to you, the reader and even me!

So I'm thinking about either closing the 'Anonymous' feature and enable either only registered ID or perhaps the popular Facebook comment feature. Now hold on. I do realise the pros and cons about using the Facebook comments feature like 'Not everyone is using Facebook...' is one of the cons but mostly nowadays people are on Facebook. That's why I'm still giving some thoughts before upgrading my blog to use those features.

I have no other intention to use the Facebook comment but only to enhance the user experience in my blog and getting to know my readers better. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! I really appreciate for the feedback. :)