Notice

To those places affected by the smog, please take good care of yourself and wear a proper mask. Not the surgical mask but a real N95 mask. - Ry4nTr3

Sunday, June 22, 2014

I was wrong! Sorry!

Alright. I've to admit it that I was wrong here. On 20th March 2011 I've posted that my FB has been deleted. Yes, I was so frustrated at that time which I couldn't deleted friends in masses (I have too much friends for the sake of gaming!) or organise my photos that well too. So instead of deactivating it, I've just delete it completely. How wrong I was to think that I was free but the giant social network has lured me back again. Being proud to say that I've deleted it completely, in the end I've ended up with another new one. What I've learned here? If you wanna do something, just shut up and do it. Don't go telling around that you're gonna do it and in the end, it's like going to spit you back in the face again.

By now you should realise that I'm still on FB because I still have my FB links there as well as my Twitter 'follow' button too. Yes, I'm on Twitter as well...and Path. So if you're interested to add me up, look for me and add me in your social network. (...and on Instagram. Oh lord.)

Oh one more thing, just because you can search for me and add me up, doesn't mean I'll accept it freely. Yes you spammers and scammers out there! Stay away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! I really appreciate for the feedback. :)