Notice

To those places affected by the smog, please take good care of yourself and wear a proper mask. Not the surgical mask but a real N95 mask. - Ry4nTr3

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Shortcut to an easy life? (Updated)

I've read a post from my Facebook timeline about a news of a raid back in my country. Nothing special about it as it was the usual raid and people getting caught and apprehended. What caught my attention was that this is not the usual raid. A shout of 'astaghafirullah!' by one of the officers was enough to say that something bad had been found.

What happened next was heart breaking and the moment I've seen the state that the boy was in, I could not hold back my tears. It was just too much for me to bear upon such sight.


Here is the video of how they found the poor boy.


(UPDATE) It seems that when the mother was interviewed, she denied in not taking care of her son which was diagnosed with cerebral palsy. She said that she had given him food and clothing but due to her work, she could not have taken care of her son well. I don't know people. The looks of her son in the video is not like it happened in a week but much longer than that with that skinny malnutrition body. I don't really buy her stories. All the best for the recovery of the poor child.

The news below about the mother's statement in denial of the mistreated accusations about her to her son.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! I really appreciate for the feedback. :)