Notice

To those places affected by the smog, please take good care of yourself and wear a proper mask. Not the surgical mask but a real N95 mask. - Ry4nTr3

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Goodbye Ryo-Zean Interactive!


It's time for me to stay goodbye to my other blog (Ryo-Zean Interactive). It seems that I couldn't maintain it as it's just too much things for me to do (too much social network to maintain too!). The other blog was intentionally created to share the knowledge of IT to those who're looking for answers. Although mostly people come here instead and looking for ways to pay their PTPTN back. Not that it's wrong but it's kinda imbalance. So that's why I've decided to delete the other blog and focus on only one.

Anyway, I'll copy in my blog here some of the interesting post (I think?) that I've shared before on the other blog. Hope you'll find it meaningful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! I really appreciate for the feedback. :)